All users of Columbia’s network facilities are expected to be familiar with the policies outlined in its Computer and Network Policy Use Policy and the consequences of violation, and to comply with 著作权法.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), Columbia has designated an 年龄nt to receive notification of alleged Copyright infringement occurring on web p年龄s or computer servers under the Columbia.edu域名(哥伦比亚网站). If you believe that your Copyrighted work is being infringed on a Columbia site, please notify Columbia’s designated 年龄nt for receiving such notices at the following address:
The University’s registered 年龄nt(s) to receive complaints of Copyright infringement under the DMCA is 乔尔Rosenblatt (巴黎人贵宾厅 Information Technology, 615 W. 131圣., 5日Flr., New York, NY 10025; Phone: ; Fax: ).
The DMCA requires that such notices of alleged Copyright infringement be in writing. In order for the University to take any action on the basis of your notice, the written communication must include the following information:
- Identification of the Copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. If multiple works are allegedly being infringed at a single site, please provide a representative list of such works.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information sufficient to permit Columbia’s 年龄nt to locate the material.
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material 在 manner complained of is not authorized by the Copyright owner, 货主的代理人, 或者根据法律.
- A statement by you that the information 在 notification is accurate, 还会被判作伪证, you are authorized on behalf of the owner to enforce the Copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the Copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner.
The University will not be able to act promptly on your complaint, 或者在所有, if you do not provide all of the information listed above.
For information about Copyright in connection with teaching and research activities, visit the Copyright咨询办公室.
巴黎人贵宾厅 is committed to providing a learning, 生活, and working environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and to fostering a nurturing and vibrant community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all of its members.
符合这一承诺, 和所有适用的法律, it is the policy of the University not to tolerate unlawful discrimination or harassment in any form and to provide those who feel that they are victims of discrimination with mechanisms for seeking redress.
Also consistent with this commitment, 巴黎人贵宾厅 prohibits any form of discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, 宗教, 性, 性别, 怀孕, 年龄, 国家的起源, 残疾, 性取向, 婚姻状况, status as a victim of domestic violence, citizenship or immigration status, 信条, genetic predisposition or carrier status, 失业状态, 合作状态, 军事地位, or any other applicable legally protected status 在 administration of its 教育 policies, 巴黎人贵宾厅政策, 就业, 奖学金和贷款项目, and athletic and other University-administered programs and functions.
Nothing in this policy shall abridge academic freedom or the University's 教育 mission. Prohibitions against discrimination and discriminatory harassment do not extend to actions, statements or written materials that are relevant and appropriately related to course subject matter or academic debate.
This policy 政府erns the conduct of all 巴黎人贵宾厅 学生, 教师, 工作人员 and visitors that occurs on the University’s campuses or in connection with University-sponsored programs. This policy also 政府erns conduct by 巴黎人贵宾厅 学生, 教师, 员工和访客创造, 有助于, 或者继续敌对的工作, 教育, or 生活 environment for a member or members of the University community.
Learn more by visiting Columbia's online portal for EOAA担忧.
巴黎人贵宾厅 is committed to providing an accessible and welcoming environment for 教师, 工作人员, 学生, 客人, visitors and members of the public, and it encour年龄s individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. Individuals with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about physical access may contact the 残疾人服务办公室.